Sunday 29 November 2009

Only the Positive Need apply

Well how are you all doing ? November drawing to a close with December on the horizon
been a very very busy Month. Still trying to get the workshop straight but as the old saying goes we are getting there.
Had a great day on saturday the "Frit Happens" forum members came down for the day for another open day free event. Had a whole day of excellent demonstrations From Kay and Jo. Well attended and I think went down very well.

I actually looking towards The new year and that it may offer. I hope in 2010 I keep going from strength to strength.

Got some great offers on for january on some course fee reductions for thos that want to come and learn the art of silversmithing.

If you wonderful "crafty" people out there want to get listed a s alink on my website then please go and visit and fill in the form only takes 20 seconds.

www.carlmartinjewellery.co.uk

Bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment