Thursday 12 November 2009

Phew ...What a week.

I have to start off by saying that the more I do this the more I am enjoying it. Well i have had another fairly busy week, not as perhaps as productive as I'd like to have been in terms of designing and making but none the less i still making good headway. The workshop and studio has been open a whole 5 weeks, seems like 2 minutes to be honest, anyhow, This week I have been sourcing materials and supplies as my website is now starting to sell tools and accessories. It's very early days and I'm learning as I go. I have added a range of Lampwork and glass bead mandrels. I have been fortunate enought to find a good supplier and therefore offer some pretty good prices. I'm adding Jewellery tools to the website when I get chance so be sure to pop along the website and have a look, http://carlmartinjewellery.co.uk .
Tomorrow see's the second in a long run of open days and events. I held one last Saturday and saw a good selection of people turn up, I was really pleased with the attendance. Tomorrow is specifically for a great group of lampworkers and dichroic glass Artists. We have a number of lampworkers doing some demos as well as yours truly on hand for some Silversmithing.
I'll Keep you all posted as to how it goes and maybe get some pictures too.

No comments:

Post a Comment